Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a salaried employee, your family is counting on you. At Phlox, we understand the needs of growing families because we have our own. Business and career growth, education, new homes, and retirement—these are all critical financial goals that must be tackled simultaneously. As your Personal CFO, we help you negotiate loan terms, evaluate new opportunities, and mitigate each and every risk on your balance sheet. Phlox can help you answer the following key questions:
- Am I saving enough for college and retirement?
- How do I position my personal finances to pursue a new or different career?
- Who can help me find the loan I need and negotiate the loan agreement?
- Am I properly managing my exposure to a single company stock?
- How should I pay for my second home?
- Are my assets protected? Do I have liabilities I haven’t considered?
- Who can I trust to help my parents?
We will put your current state of affairs through a number of assessments to assure that your family’s net worth is protected and set for growth.
Congratulations! You’ve worked hard and have amassed a significant nest egg. Now you’re looking forward to the next chapter in your life, and will need to generate income from your portfolio. Are you prepared to be a fixed income fund manager in this unusual interest rate environment? Let’s face it, the stakes are high here, and you and your family deserve a Personal CFO who is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) to design your investment plan. Phlox will help you create a retirement plan that answers these key questions:
- How do I create income in retirement without putting undue risk on my portfolio?
- How do I create income without paying exorbitant fees for complex insurance products? Aren’t there more simple, low-cost solutions available?
- What is the best way to help my children and grandchildren?
- How can I set up my finances for a stress-free retirement?
Phlox will assess and discuss your needs and concerns in depth. Then, we will design a low-cost investment portfolio to meet those needs, incorporating aspects of your current portfolio to the degree it is advantageous to you. Cost is important, because all cost savings benefit you, the investor.
Women Building Wealth
Household earners, widows, business professionals—women of diverse backgrounds seek financial guidance from Phlox: not because we tell them what to do with their money, but rather because we listen. Our experience as a financial advisor to women in a variety of demographics has taught us how to ask the right questions, talk through investment options, and ultimately empower women to confidently manage their finances. Women bring innate strengths to the table, and it is our goal to respect and tap into those strengths, serving as your Personal CFO.
As a woman building wealth, how can you be sure that you are maximizing your savings without taking unnecessary risks? We can help. Whether you are planning for your long-term security, earning the paycheck that keeps your household running, or charging ahead with your own company, we can help you answer the following questions:
- How do I fund my current lifestyle while providing for my loved ones?
- Do I have enough savings to retire?
- How much money do I need in a rainy day fund, and how should it be invested?
- Are there risks and opportunities I haven’t considered that should be addressed?
Phlox will work closely with you to create a financial road map for your future.